Friday, July 2, 2010

Health, Chicken Soup, and Other Yummy Thoughts

First things first, I am officially a Food Buzz featured publisher! Exciting, exciting!

More exciting news? I decided to start eating healthier, more natural foods.  So that means avoiding processed foods as much as possible, at least in my own home.  Although I do love my Kelloggs Fiber Plus bars, buying things that are natural/organic should help me become even healthier.  I've always been a bigger girl, so I'm assuming avoiding processed foods will also help me get down to a healthier weight. We'll see. I've always had a healthy body, just not weight. So I'm going to play it by ear.
But I went to Earth Fare today and bought some fun stuff! And stuff for chicken soup. I'm going to make some homemade soup for once - I've never done this before so it will be interesting! What makes it more interesting? I don't have a soup pot. Haha! Good luck to me :) Maybe I'll make a small batch and test it out first.

So be looking forward to some yummy chicken soup! I need to get my cook on. I've been out for too long!!

1 comment:

  1. Katherine,
    I'm excited to see your new food journey. We've done away with most processed foods, and it has made such a difference! We are healthier and happier. I hope you have a wonderful weekend, love!

    ReplyDelete