Friday, April 30, 2010

My First Recipe

This will be the first recipe and it will go under the BAD list.
I'm currently cooking something right now, so let's hope that it turns out good :)

My mom has a fantastic balsamic salad dressing that goes fantastically with almost everything - especially spinach - that I made the other night and realized that I didn't want a salad. So I made some rotini that I planned to drizzle the dressing on them. Then I wanted some spinach. So I cooked the spinach in the balsamic dressing, then tossed in the rotini. Let's just say it was gross.

So basically garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil, spinach, and rotini do not go well together. The spinach cooked in the balsamic was good, though!

I'm currently making a made up baked potato recipe, so let's hope this turns out good! I'll update after the fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment